Canadian Fiber Optics Corp is a privately held specialty telecommunications company that designs, builds, and operates fiber optic networks to provide high speed internet services in rural / remote communities and regions. The Company deploys core expertise in fiber construction and strategic industry partnerships to deliver critical fiber infrastructure and high-speed internet services to residential, commercial, and industrial customers. From design and construction to network operations, to the provision of end user services, CFOC connects rural businesses and communities to the world.
Canadian Fiber Optics Corp. is looking for an energetic, outgoing Customer Service Representative who can exceed our customers’ expectations. Ideally, candidates for this position will be looking for a career rather than a job and have experience in sales, customer service, accounting, and telephone support. We can facilitate many work environments from casual to full time.
- Representing Northern Lights Fiber powered by Canadian Fiber Optics
- Travel around the Northern Alberta areas we service (Millet, Calmar, and area)
- Social media and email interaction with customers
- Gathering and sharing updates on social media
- Handing out vital information and updates
- Providing personalized customer service support
- Talking and engaging with customers in your day-to-day life
- Event coordination and hosting
- Providing customers with tailored internet solutions
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Strong people skills, and a passion to serve customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills English
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, capable of trying new things and making mistakes
- An outgoing positive attitude
Social media profile: Facebook required – LinkedIn, YouTube, Meta platform knowledge an asset
• Live within the travel region, and know your community
• Bring your own device (phone reimbursement)
• Ability to travel within the Greater Edmonton Area (mileage reimbursement and LOA).
• Positive image within your community
• Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability
• Comfortable walking – door to door
- This position could be full-time, part-time, or casual.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license